Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Photos of What I did for the Circus

I figured I would put a few photos of what I used to do on inline skates (rollerblades) on here so you guys could see the type of stuff that I used to do with the circus.

These first two are dropping in to the ramp. These are called vert ramps because the top of the ramp is a vertical surface. That platform I am standing on is 12 feet above the ground.




These next two are in Miami Beach, Florida.


Sometimes people ask me if the palm tree behind me is real. Yes it is. The photographer, John Twomey, is just good at what he does and he got an angle where I was centered in front of the palm tree. Towards the bottom left of the photo you can see the top of the ramp.


This last one is in New York at a competition that was held at Chelsea Piers. I like this because you can see the background and get a perspective of where I am in relationship to the ground. This photo is on my bio page next to a photo of me in Scorpion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home